Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - We need another stable like Evolution on RAW

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #56 (permalink)
Silent KEEL
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: We need another stable like Evolution on RAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent KEEL View Post
I think Heyman needs to use his role as a sports agent and hire new talent that will join CM Punk as Heyman Guys.

They can bring in Kassius Ohno and Seth Rollins as "Heyman Guys", and he can also claim to be hired by Antonio Cesaro as his agent, since Heyman has already been reported as wanting to work with Cesaro.
I actually wanted to put Dean Ambrose on this list, but I thought he'd debut as a loner. Close enough!

I hope that the new group goes for the tag titles, and Bryan costs Team Hell No the titles and joins this new group. He can go for the world title and have it be:

WWE Champ: CM Punk
World Champ: Daniel Bryan
Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose
Tag Team Champions: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns

That'd be great stuff.