Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #1132 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

The Rockets should seriously considering trading for Amar'e.

They're one of the few teams that would have enough cap space to trade for him. If I'm not mistaken, Amar'e played well with Lin running the point in New York and it just seems like Amar'e needs a change of scenery. I don't think he's done playing at a high level, I just don't think New York is a good fit for him anymore. As far as the Rockets go, they're in desperate need of not only a starting caliber PF but a big that has a reliable offensive game and is a legit scoring threat.

I think it would help both teams honestly. The Knicks have played spectacular without Amar'e, they make the trade and they can get back some solid pieces, maybe a pick or two and they can continue moving in a positive direction and leave the Melo/Amar'e era behind him, which let's be honest has been a failure. The Rockets get the third piece that they want, they get a big that is a legit scoring threat and they also get a guy who can take some pressure off Harden & Lin offensively. Yes I know Amare's defense isn't that good but hey, neither is the defense of the current PF's the Rockets have. The guys they have now: Patterson, Morris, Jones, they're just not good enough to be starting PF's. They're all better off as backups, I couldn't see them starting on any playoff team, let alone contender currently. Terrence Jones has potential but for the time being, he's not ready. I see Morris as being another Al Harrington type player and Patterson is just your average PF in the NBA.

It doesn't even have to be only Amar'e, guys like Paul Millsap & Josh Smith come to mind.

Last edited by Notorious : 11-18-2012 at 11:13 PM.