Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,680 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

I was glad I was finally able to watch a lakers game and I liked this game alot. the bench stepped up big time, with Kobe getting some rest and not having to go at it fully. now only if they did this every game :mad:

As far as David Stern goes I cant wait for that guy to retire. He is the worst possible thing in the nba, you shouldn't fine Greg because he is such a great and smart coach.

#1,687 ·

I guess Cavs will just draft whoever the best prospect is this year as I don't think they need anything other than a SF and I don't think this class has that many good ones if I am correct.

#1,691 ·

more good news on andrew bynum. hes getting sued :lol

The list of Bynum's alleged offenses, according to the Becketts' filing:

• "Blasting loud, profane, and disrespectful music and video games at window-shaking volumes"

• "Letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood"

• "Apparently engaging in illegal drug use and permitting marijuana smoke to drift into the Becketts' backyard"

• "Constructing a fence on his property which is not in compliance with the community codes and regulations" (NOTE: truly the most evil and insidious of suburban crimes)

• "Conspicuously brandishing firearms in an attempt to threaten and intimidate the Becketts in retaliation for their legitimate complaints"

• "And, perhaps most seriously, by recklessly racing his luxury cars through the neighborhood at dangerous speeds where children or others could be injured or killed."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...rs-sue-other-trade-claims-193430659--nba.html

#1,694 ·

Decent win for the Knicks today even though we almost gave it to the Suns at the end, a win is a win.

And damn at Duncans 27-15-4 last night, looking like 2003 Timmy out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.