Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #65 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

It's fairly sad that Anark decided to no sell this thread before making his own thread because he couldn't resist the urge to defend himself knowing that he was being made to look really stupid. Yet he ended up posting in this thread anyway, lol. He seems a little bit desperate. Some of his come backs have been really weak (they often are to be fair) and have contained very little substance.

It's a shame that he decided to let this all get out of hand because he's still a really good poster in certain ways. It could be a long Noyk esque recovery/sabbatical from rants coming up for him if things don't pan out the way he wants, which is a shame because he can be really funny when he's not trying too hard and is just up for some casual banter. Decent football poster as well.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. I like both Anark and Cat as posters for the record, but I really think that Anark has made a mistake getting into a confrontation with Cat because she is absolutely fucking relentless, although you never know.

Andre Baker, firmly sitting on the fence:

Anybody like my Cena merch? No? I thought not