Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #64 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Keep scratchin, something will be there for you eventually.

Yeah, keep looking for your lies. You've got absolutely fucking nothing.

Got to go to bed now, but I chump this twat out again tomorrow.

Laters, er, what's your name again?

But...what do I need to scratch for? There are quite a few of these 'lies' quoted in the opening post.

I mean, damn, it's like you read it, don't comprehend it, so you respond with 'it's a lie', disregarding the fact that it is right there in front of your nose. I guess the word OBLITERATED is blocking your view, though.

Ah, the old 'what's your name again'. In 10 years, no one will remember your name. They will remember mine. Doesn't matter that it will be remembered for mostly cunty behaviour but it will be remembered. No one will remember you, as much as you want them to. I know being known in a wrestling forum is a huge thing for you but it just wont happen.

Hilarious how you just can't stand other posters being better than you are. Grab a tissue and wipe away the tears, after you wipe away the blood from your asshole.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.