Wrestling Forum banner

highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

23K views 184 replies 129 participants last post by  kregnaz 
#1 · (Edited)
who expected that??

#101 ·
Thank fucking god. Now all of you can shut up now about Dean Ambrose debuting

#105 ·
Can't lie, I marked the fuck out for Ambrose. Been waiting for this guy to debut since last year and they did it in such an awesome way. Plus the debut of Seth Rollins, as well as the fact that we might be getting a stable with these guys and Punk as the leader. Yeah, WWE has officially gotten me interested again.

#108 ·
Stoked to see Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns. Ya gotta think Maddox is connected to the three somehow. Something tells me Punk will again deny he had anything to do with their involvement, and that it will lead to them all doing it out of 'respect' for Punk. Eventually we will get a group of "Heyman Guys", but something tells me it wont become official on RAW tomorrow.

#109 ·
As much as I want to laugh at how crazy the Ambrose marks are being at him FINALLY debuting, you waited a hell of a long time for him to debut so fair play. But now I'll have to deal with you crazy fanboys in most threads now instead of been confined to that one thread. :side:

It was good debut I'll admit. Really surprising ending and the way they destroyed Ryback was awesome (and I'm a fan of the guy) because it kept Ryback credible, it kept Punk the champion, and Cena loses AGAIN. Brilliant.

#110 ·
I'm a huge Ambrose and Rollins fan, as I've been fortunate to see them perform live. It took a while for me to get into Ambrose/Moxley, but his feud with Homicide got me. Rollins can flat out go in the ring, and I see a decent future for him.
Reigns/Leakee still hasn't convinced me that he's a very talented wrestler. He has a great look, but leaves a bit to be desired in the ring. I liked him better as Leakee.
Super stoked to watch Raw tomorrow.

#113 ·
Its about time. I cant wait to watch RAW tomorrow, havent this pumped for RAW in awhile. Finally a new stable to the WWE.

#116 ·
INDIANAPOLIS — It may have been the most contentious ending to a Survivor Series main event since Mr. McMahon changed the course of WWE history 15 years ago on a cold Montreal night.

In a turn of events that floored the WWE Universe, CM Punk retained his WWE Title against Ryback and John Cena in a Triple Threat Match when WWE NXT competitors Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns hit the ring and brutalized Ryback. Swarming the mighty beast like a pack of vicious jackals, the three young stars of WWE’s developmental system smashed Ryback through an announce table, enabling The Straight Edge Savior to pin Cena and sneak away with his championship. (FULL RESULTS) But why did Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns target the human wrecking ball? And was their support of CM Punk intentional?

Those questions were posed by outraged WWE fans across all of social media moments after the outrageous outcome of WWE’s fall classic, but answers were harder to come by. After all, CM Punk and his nauseating underling Paul Heyman hightailed it out of Indianapolis as soon as they got their grubby hands on their golden prize. But who wouldn’t point fingers at this loathsome pair?

Sure, Punk was quick to disassociate himself from Brad Maddox, the fame-obsessed former WWE official who helped him defeat Ryback at WWE Hell in a Cell in a desperate attempt to get on Mr. McMahon’s radar. Yet few believed The Straight Edge Superstar had no prior connection to this slimy hanger-on, which will make it all the more difficult for the WWE Champion to wash his hands of these three thugs.

So why did the WWE NXT competitors do what they did? Was it an anti-Ryback-centric plot designed to target the destructive Superstar and make the boldest possible statement? Much the same way the villainous Nexus battered Cena more than two years ago, these new faces may have sought to make a similar impact at the expense of the fastest-rising star in WWE. More than that, the trio could have arrived just to raise hell in WWE. If they can disrupt the final contest of one of WWE’s biggest events, what else are they capable of?

It’s impractical to ignore the power of Punk’s influence. The Voice of the Voiceless long ago proved he was capable of leading wayward Superstars when he captained The Straight Edge Society in 2010. If any competitor is capable of bending young minds to meet his needs, it is CM Punk.

Or maybe Paul Heyman is the one to blame. Infamous for guiding his ragtag ECW roster like a charismatic cult leader, the mad genius has gained a reputation for earning the loyalty of a small group of competitors known as “Paul Heyman guys.” CM Punk admitted to being one. So did Brock Lesnar. Is it possible that Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are, in fact, “Paul Heyman guys”?

For now, all we can do is speculate. But one thing is for certain: When Punk and Heyman arrive in Dayton, Ohio for Monday’s Raw, they will have a lot of explaining to do.

As for Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns? Answers may await Monday at 8/7 p.m. CT on USA Network
wwe.com

#121 ·
It's about damn time. I'm pumped for Ambrose, interested in what type of heel Rollins will make, and couldn't care less about Reigns.

I know this is extremely forward thinking, but how awesome would it be if we got Ambrose/Rollins at Mania this coming year? If (and that's a big if mind you) they do form a group and end up splitting before then the smarks would go nuts for that match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.