Votes: 27 12.9%

Votes: 51 24.4%

Votes: 50 23.9%

Votes: 17 8.1%

Votes: 19 9.1%

Rate Survivor Series from 1-10

5K views 69 replies 60 participants last post by  PrincessEmily 
#1 · (Edited)
Rate with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest.

#5 ·
Every match but the Team Ziggler v. Team Foley and the WWE Champ Triple Threat match were absolutely sleep-inducing and boring. It was like we were watching RAW or Smackdown on Sunday. LOVE the ending though because its too early for Ryback and another pointless Cena reign would make me want to shoot myself.

Rated it 5/10. Would have been a 3 or 4 if not for the ending.

#6 ·
It sucked. Absolutely nothing on a Big-4-PPV scale happened. People are only "marking" for Ambrose b/c they think it makes them look like they're on the inside track of pro wrestling, because, you know, it's such a complex and intricate business.

#9 ·
9/10. Awesome show.

I was entertained throughout nearly all of the show and despite the poor crowd I enjoyed nearly every match. The victories of Ziggler (particularly how much of a clean victory it was over Orton, I was honestly a little shocked) and Punk (great surprise ending) made the night almost perfect for me. Sheamus/Show match was surprisingly good, much like their last one, they've got a lot of chemistry together, when Sheamus was destroying Big Show post-match I was hoping they would take it to the ring so they could tease a Ziggler cash-in, but it didn't happen. Regardless that was a good match and I'm thinking Ziggler will cash-in his MITB at the TLC PPV. Both Traditional Surivor Series matches were good, with Team Ziggler vs Team Foley being the better one, it was great to see WWE do something right with Ziggler for once by making him the sole survivor of his team and getting a CLEAN victory over Orton with a super kick, I'm hoping he makes that his finisher now, it automatically has good credibility by putting away Orton with it. The triple threat WWE Title main-event was decent, really enjoyed all believable nearfalls and the first time interaction between Cena and Ryback. I loved when Cena and Punk, despite all their differences, teamed up against Ryback and suplexed him threw the table, it reminded me of WrestleMania 20 when Triple H and HBK were rivals but for a second they put their differences aside to team up on Benoit and suplex him through the table. The ending to the match with the surprise attack from the NXT guys, Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns, was a great ending that kept Ryback credible and I'm really intrigued to what will happen now. Maybe a stable featuring those guys with maybe Brad Maddox under the control by Heyman? Punk's Henchman maybe? Who knows.

#10 ·
8/10

#13 ·
9/10 for me

Big show Vs sheamus delivered big time, I respect sheamus a little bit more and I'm glad writers are finally putting some intensity back into sheamus

the traditional 5v5 was awesome overall, great bumps and great showing of wrestling

the main event started lackluster but the whole thing picked up big time, overall all 3 men delivered, and the finisher made most members of ICW and marks to cream their pants

#14 ·
6, enjoyed the opener, shaemus/show putting on another great match, ending was a twist but i cant help feel the debuts were due to lack of booking options to keep the 3 in the ME strong on the way out, rather the 3 being due for the big time, expect them to be fed to ryback before finding their feet seperately.

wanted a twist in the team foley vs team zig match as well but nothing coming even with the options of miz/randy turning..

The divas divison suprisingly cam out with more story turns tonight, with a attacker reveal, and heel turn.. wtf?

#16 ·
7.5/10

Great main event with a nice twist ending, a decent undercard with even the diva and tag divisions getting time and attention, Ziggler finally getting put over and over Orton of all people, Punk retains, an AJ scandal segment that wasn't insufferable.

Solid show, best WWE PPV since at least NWO imo.

#19 ·
6.5/10.

I didn't get to watch the main event because I went out for some food with my friends but I found the ppv very slow and at times boring. The best match was Team Ziggler vs Team Foley. As for the other matches, I found myself hoping that it would end. I didn't watch the debut of ARR and I don't care for either of the three so I'm pretty indifferent to the debut.

#20 ·
8/10

Brilliant opener, decent World Heavyweight Championship match, Ziggler winning and going over Orton clean in what was a decent match up, Antonio Cesaro continuing to win, Good main event too, any main event is good as long as Cena and Ryback don't walk out champion and the ending was totally unexpected which is what I want to see from the WWE.

#23 ·
9/10 for DEAN AMBROSE. I seriously don't care, Sheamus and Ziggler could've both won the WHC tonight and I'd still give this PPV high marks for this. :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

One mark subracted for Sandow getting completely buried and Barrett jobbing clean to a guy with no credibility who never wins. Bang up job on that. These 2 are going nowhere and it's a fucking SHAME.

But DEAN AMBROSE :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

Oh, and Punk making it a year long reign as champion. Punk is going to beat Cena's 380 day reign as well. :mark:

#24 ·
9/10 for DEAN AMBROSE :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

One mark subracted for Sandow getting completely buried and Barrett jobbing clean to a guy with no credibility who never wins. Bang up job on that. These 2 are going nowhere and it's a fucking SHAME.

But DEAN AMBROSE :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

Oh, and Punk making it a year long reign as champion. Punk is going to beat Cena's 380 day reign as well. :mark:
Who? Rollins & Reigns or Sandow & Barrett?

#26 ·
Not going to call it a 10, so I'll just say 8. IMO, best PPV since Extreme Rules. And not because Ambrose debuted, I don't give a damn about Ambrose. I give it an 8 because I maintained interest in every match besides Claudio/Truth. Hell, I enjoyed the divas match and I never watch divas matches. The opening match was totally better than I expected, I loved the finish to Sheamus/Big Show, the triple threat main event. Great way to keep the belt on Punk without burying Ryback. Cena takes the loss but somehow, I feel he'll still be in the title picture.

Only bad things I can say was Claudio/Truth was boring, as I don't care much for Truth as a face; looks like WWE has said fuck Brodus Clay and the debut of Ambrose was decent but could have been done with anybody. All it does is fuel these Ambrose marks here to make as many Ambrose threads as possible.

Like I said, best PPV for me since Extreme Rules and top 3 of the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.