Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #44 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
I've been waiting a very long time for this.. Let it be known, I always knew this guy was a total queer.. I'm pleased you all finally see him for the pure, unadulterated shit he is.

I will say though, he lives for confrontation so he won't lay down very easily. He isn't a spaz like Apocalpyto or Mystical, he'll pack plenty of punches.
Indeed, and it's the same shit again and again and again.

Boast about being a 'saviour' and such and then turn it around as IT WAS JUST A JOKE to save face.

Oopsie daisies, it is no longer thought of as 'just a joke' when it is said multiple times over a span of months. Got to his head, feels embarrassed when people point out how sad it is, so his retort is UR SO DUMB, CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE?? WHY DON'T U LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

I look in the mirror every single day. I see a person who's head is properly proportioned to their body.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.