Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Eve vs Kailtyn for Divas Championship

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Шампион Русев
смаже. доминират. пулверизират.

Шампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Eve vs Kailtyn for Divas Championship

I know the divas roster is relatively thin but the only interesting in-ring female wrestler on the main roster right now is Kaitlyn, simply because she's much more powerful than the other divas and seems much more athletic.
She definitely has room to improve, but she's by no means the worst diva.

I would fucking love for Kaitlyn and Natalya to magically somehow get a following and make people care about the divas division again and have a 30 minute ironwoman match just to show their capabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring Back Russo View Post

I think people are more concerned with pedophilia than someone being gay and spreading joy, but that's just my opinion.
Шампион Русев is offline   Reply With Quote