Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,454 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Joey Crawford fucked us over with that blocking foul call, even did a dance to it. Too bad for the Lakers, it was horrible seeing how much Kobe had to carry them. I sense some trades in the near future. Looking at you Pau.

#1,458 ·

hope a player runs into him really hard one day and he's forced to retire. he's honestly the worst ref in the league. so many missed calls today for the Lakers+that, we seriously got fucked over hard, but since they're the Lakers we have no right to complain apparently.

#1,460 ·
hope a player runs into him really hard one day and he's forced to retire. he's honestly the worst ref in the league. so many missed calls today for the Lakers+that, we seriously got fucked over hard, but since they're the Lakers we have no right to complain apparently.
The refs were terrible on both ends.

#1,459 ·

Harden returns to OKC tonight and he will lead the Rockets to a victory over his former team! :skip

#1,461 · (Edited)

no it really wasn't. we were fucked over hard that game and don't even try to say that the pacers were as well. that's the other annoying thing whenever Lakers are fucked by the refs as everyone claims so was the other team. We got the majority of bad reffing go our way and I really don't give a fuck if anyone disagrees as it's true.

#1,462 · (Edited)

You're just being a homer, I watched the entire game, the Lakers got bad calls in their favor just like the Pacers got bad calls in their favor.

Fouls called against Lakers: 25
Fouls called against Pacers: 32

FT attempts for Lakers: 43
FT attempts for Pacers: 27

Boy the refs sure did fuck the Lakers over :rolleyes:

You know what really fucked the Lakers over? Everyone on the team playing like shit except Kobe.

#1,464 ·

You're just being a homer, I watched the entire game, the Lakers got bad calls in their favor just like the Pacers got bad calls in their favor.

Fouls called against Lakers: 25
Fouls called against Pacers: 32

FT attempts for Lakers: 43
FT attempts for Pacers: 27

Boy the refs sure did fuck the Lakers over :rolleyes:

You know what really fucked the Lakers over? Everyone on the team playing like shit except Kobe.
'MY TEAM LOST BECAUSE WE HAVE A TERRIBLE COACH WITH A TERRIBLE GAMEPLAN AND OUT BEST PLAYER HAD 10 TURNOVERS

I BLAME THE REFEREES EVEN THOUGH THE CALLS WERE STATISTICALLY IN OUR FAVOR'

fpalm

you two are morons. Our team was attacking the rim and getting inside which lead to us getting more fouls while the Pacers were settling for A LOT of jump shots. That huge drought they had in the first half was caused by the mostly taking jump shots unless they were on the break, in which they would miss a layup.

If you watched the game you would know this. Obviously the team that attacks will get more free throw opportunities, but the fact is we deserved more. I'm not being homer, that is just how it is.

This is why you guys are fucking outrageously annoying, you guys say the same shit when it happens to your team but when it happens to the Lakers you just ignore it because they still did relatively well in FT opportunities compared to the other team even though the Lakers have been one of the best teams at defending without fouling for years. Yes our team still played bad and the refs weren't the sole reason we lost, turnovers was actually probably the biggest reason, but they still played a major role. I also wasn't even talking about bad calls in the favour of the Pacers. I'm talking about missed calls that the refs didn't call.

We get the calls we do because we have two big men that work inside and draw fouls(not to mention that teams just foul dwight when he touches the ball, something that WWF should know) and Kobe plays in a way that will earn him fouls, a bunch of fakes as well as hard drives to the rim, so of course we're going to get a lot of free throws regardless. But there is was a stretch in the second quarter where on three drives Kobe was basically manhandled in the paint when he drove and nothing was called. Joey Crawford is just a shit referee that needs to be fired and then fined for all the money he's earned over the years as he doesn't deserve it. There is actually no fan out there that I've seen that actually likes Crawford in any way.

#1,465 · (Edited)

Chauncey Billups to make his season debut tonight against Minny. He'll be starting at SG so I guess that takes Willie Green out of the rotation. Hopefully the return of Billups doesn't harm Bledsoe's PT too much.

So think the Lakers should've had more than 43 FTA's? Come on now, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

I'm well aware that a jump-shooting team won't shoot as many FT's as a team that attacks the rim but come the fuck on. The Lakers shot almost 50 FT's and you're complaining that the refs fucked you guys over? Are you fucking kidding me! That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, I'm pretty confident that you guys probably shot more FT's last night than any other team has this season and you're complaining that you guys were fucked over by the refs?

And don't act like the Pacers weren't hacked on shot attempts and didn't get the fouls called as well.

#1,478 ·

WTF happened to Rondo? He just went to town on Humphries. And oh man, ma boy Chandler Parsons isn't playing against the Thunder, damn. Rockets could really use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.