Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2009: The Turning Point

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #40 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000
Default Re: TNA 2009: The Turning Point

Saturday Night Xplosion
12/5/2009

The start for Xplosion is a sour one when the video opens to defeaning boos. When the cameras go to ringside, we now see why the boos have reigned down. In the ring stands Austin Aries, along with his cohorts, who did some damage last week, making a statement. They take in the boos being directed at them while Aries can only smirk before addressing the Xplosion crowd.

Aries: Last week, last week was just a taste. A taste of what this group is truly capable of.

The boos continue to reign down on Aries and his stable.

Aries: What we did last week should've made you all happy. The product that this show has been producing has been mediocre. But no more.

Aries seems impressed with himself while we see his cohorts nod in approval.

Aries: Now, a new wave of guys will take over. I have aligned myself with the best of the best here.

He now begins gesturing to his stablemates, introducing them to the crowd.

Aries: Here we have the speedster, the gravity-defying, master of the Shooting Star Press, the aviation nut, Matt Sydal!

Aries lets him have his moment of fame but is ofcourse boo'd by the Xplosion audience.

Aries: And here we have the hard hitting, technical mastermind, the strong man, Roderick Strong!

Now Strong has his moment of fame but is boo'd by the audience unsurprinsingly.

Aries: You see, this group is made up of the best that this company has to offer. With the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, A-Double, Austin Aries at it's helm, there's no denying our success here on Xplosion. So we're officially putting the entire TNA roster, not just Xplosion, but iMPACT as well on notice. Get in our way and you will pay the consequences. We're Generation Next!

As each word gets louder with Aries's tone, the boos get louder if that was even possible.

Aries: And instead of saying we'll be the greatest, most dominant stable that professional wrestling has ever seen, we'll show you. Starting with -
*SLEEP DEPRIVATION*

For the first time on Xplosion, the X-Division Champion, Homicide receives some cheers. He walks out from the back with a microphone, not looking impressed at Generation Next. His X-Division Title wrapped around his waist, he paces back and forth on the stage, waiting for his music to die down before addressing Aries and his stablemates.

Homicide: I don't know who da' hell you guys think you are, but you don't just come to ma show and think you run it.

The crowd again pop for Homicide.

Homicide: You gringos attacked me last week, but to prove what huh? You proved nothin' impressive to me or anyone else last week. All you chicos proved was dat you lack a set of cahones homes.

The crowd pop once again but Aries and his cohorts don't look too hot about the words from the X-Division Champion.

Homicide: And you see dis' title? It's never leavin' me. You gonna have ta' kill me ta' get this title away from me chicos.

Pop once more.

Aries: Very funny, champ. Cahones huh? Well why don't you put your cahones where your mouth is and defend the title against me tonight?

Aries smirks after he asks that question to Homicide.

Homicide: Ha-Ha-Ha, and what exactly did ju' do ta' deserve a title shot?

Aries: It's funny you asked that champ. Cause if I remember correctly, I laid you out last week.

The crowd groan at this statement from Aries before Mick Foley makes an appearance on the 'Tron!

Foley: Gentlemen, settle down please. I'm sure everyone is tired of all of your bickering so I'm here to save the day. I can tell you that there will be no X-Division Championship match tonight simply because I don't think you've earned it Aries.

The cameras go to ringside to see a disappointed Aries and the crowd pop a little for Foley.

Foley: But don't get dejected there buddy, there's someone who has dibs on ya tonight. So get ready because in the main event, it's going to be Austin Aries vs. Amazing Red! Have a nice day!

The crowd pops real loud for the announcement from Foley. While in the ring, Generation Next aren't too happy. Homicide is seen nodding his head and raises his title in the air, mouthing off to Aries that tonight isn't his night.

COMMERCIAL

Back from the break, we are greeted by our announce team. Strong and Sydal remain outside as they continue the show with a match.

Borash: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Xplosion! After that huge opening, we're ready for some in-ring action. Alongside me is my partner, The Snowman, Al Snow! And Al, what'd you think of this newly formed stable, Generation Next?

Snow: It's tough to tell JB. They're definitely filled with some great wrestlers and they did some damage last week. But all that remains to be seen. We gotta see more of them, but I wouldn't take them lightly.

*ORDER OF CHAOS*

Kid Kash menacingly makes his way down the ramp, not looking impressed by Strong or Sydal. He takes his time walking down the ramp looking annoyed by the fans at ringside. He even rips apart a sign a fan made about him which the cameras aren't able to pick up what it says because Kash ripped it up too quickly. Kash goes in the ring and poses for the fans for a quick bit before getting back into his no-nonsense attitude.

Borash: I wouldn't either Al. But we'll get a taste of what they can do when Roderick Strong goes to battle with Kid Kash.

Snow: Kash is no pushover that's for sure. So this'll be a good test for Strong.

Match One
Roderick Strong w/Matt Sydal vs. Kid Kash

Kid Kash doesn't back down from anyone and the numbers game here didn't seem to bother him at all. The match starts with both men jockeying for position before Strong scores a go-behind and plants Kash on the floor. Strong floats over to Kash's head and now has the side headlock applied. This doesn't go over for very long however as Kash gets to a vertical base, using his elbows to maneuver out of the submission. With Strong doubled over, Kash delivers some clubbing blows to the back of Strong. However, Strong isn't taking any of it as he hits with a knee right to the gut of Kash. He then hooks his arms around Kash's head and lifts him up for a vertical suplex, it connects! First pin of the night – 1, 2, KICKOUT!

Strong gets Kash to his feet, whipping him across to the turnbuckles. He then runs full speed ahead and connects with a forearm smash! Before Kash can even recover, Strong continues his attack with some backhand chops! CHOP! WOO! CHOP! WOO! CHOP! WOO! Strong takes a second to pander to the crowd which just gets him more boos. When he goes back to Kash however, he gets poked in the eye. Kash then connects with a dropkick! Both men now down, with Kash looking to take the advantage. The referee begins his count and it's not until a count of 8 when Kash is the first guy up.

The two men exchange right hands but it's Kash who gets the advantage when he delivers a knee to Strong's gut. With Strong doubled over, Kash snapmares him forward and kicks Strong in the back multiple times! The crowd is absolutely loving it! Pin attempt – 1, 2, KICKOUT from Strong! Kash gets Strong to his feet and whips him across the ropes, but Sydal is there to tug on his fellow cohort's leg and drag him out of the ring. The referee goes over to them and gives them a mouthful but Kash has other ideas. He whips himself across the opposite ropes and flies over the top rope! A BANK ROLL FROM KID KASH! He lands on both Strong and Sydal and the crowd cheer Kash on after that move. The referee gets until a count of 6 before Kash gets himself and Strong back in the ring.

Kash again gets Strong to his feet, hooks his arms around Strong's head, lifts him up, he's looking for the brainbuster! But Strong has other plans as he drives his knee to Kash's head. With Kash dazed, Strong lifts him up on his shoulders in a fireman's carry, throws him forward, and Kash lands gut first on Strong's knees! What a finisher by Strong! He goes for the cover – 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Roderick Strong (7:21)

After the match, Sydal enters the ring and the two men raise their arms up in victory much to the chagrin of the Xplosion crowd. They look at Kash who is still rolling around after that devastating finisher from Strong. Strong and Sydal advance on Kash, who was being checked by the referee. They shoo away the referee before Strong gets Kash on his shoulders again, DOUBLE KNEE GUTBUSTER AGAIN! Kash suffers the finisher once more! The duo isn't done yet though, Strong instructs Sydal to climb the turnbuckles and he does. Sydal leaps off the top rope, SHOOTING STAR PRESS! The duo then walk off, looking impressed with what they did garnering a good amount of boos as they walk back up the ramp.

Elsewhere, the cameras pick up the popular duo of Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machine Guns walking backstage, looking to make their way to ringside. They are all smiles as we see the UP NEXT text in the lower left hand corner of the screen.

COMMERCIAL

*MOTORCITY*

The theme music of one of the more popular tag teams in TNA ignite the Xplosion crowd as soon as they hear it. The Motor City Machine Guns make their way from behind the curtain to huge cheers. They give us their signature pose at the top of the ramp before going their separate ways to slap hands with the people in the front row. The leap inside the ring only to pose again for the live studio audience. After a moment of posing, Alex Shelley is handed a mic at hand.

Shelley: It's great to be back on...SATURDAY NIGHT XPLOSION!

This gains Shelley some cheap pop from the crowd.

Shelley: Now, we're out here tonight to wrestle any tag team in the back that wants to make a name for themselves. We could sure use the warm-up for our upcoming tag title match at Final Resolution. So come on out here whoever you are. Let's get this going!

The crowd pop at the chance to see the Motor City Machine Guns wrestle tonight. After about 30 seconds, there's still no one who answers the challenge which starts a buzz among the crowd. However.....

*DELHIP-HOP*

The crowd is a little familiar with the theme music that plays but they give little to no reaction, in fact, they throw heat at the sight of Jimmy Yang and Yoshi Tatsu. The cameras go back in the ring to see the 'Guns with all smiles, glad that someone has accepted their challenge. As they walk down the ring however, Jimmy Yang has a mic at hand.

Yang: How noble of you to lay out a challenge like that. I can tell you one thing though, you won't be leaving with the win tonight. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Again the boos reign down on the team of Jimmy Yang and Yoshi Tatsu. Yang looking pleased with himself and Yoshi showing little to no reaction at all.

Match Two
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Jimmy Yang and Yoshi Tatsu

This went just how you would expect it to go. The Guns kept Yang and Yoshi off balance with their tag team moves. But Yang and Yoshi did put up a fight, proving they aren't pushovers. We join the match about four minutes in with Yang in control of Sabin in the middle of the ring in a headlock. Just when it looked like Sabin was making a comeback, Yang re-locks the headlock. When he thinks he has applied enough damage, he snapmares Sabin forward and kicks him in the spine! He instantly tags Yoshi in who comes in running to Sabin and connects with a dropkick right on the kisser! Pin attempt – 1, 2, KICKOUT! Yoshi gets Sabin to a vertical base and whips him to his corner, tagging in Yang once again. Yang goes in and shows us his punching ability, giving us a combo of jabs, body shots, and uppercuts. Yoshi is tagged in again this time.

Again Sabin is snapmared forward by Yoshi. He runs the ropes looking to hit a Shining Wizard! But Sabin falls through and gets up. He ducks a clothesline from Yoshi and bounces off the ropes. Once he bounces off the ropes, double clothesline! Both men with the same thing in mind! The crowd begin to buzz as this is the 'Guns chance to get back in this thing. Yang is tagged in! And so is Shelley! Shelley takes the fight to Yang with some hard rights. He whips Yang off the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick! Shelley then goes for the Standing Shooting Star Press, it connects! Pin attempt – 1, 2, KICKOUT!

Shelley isn't let down by the cover. He runs over to Yoshi and floors him with a stiff forearm. When Yang gets to a vertical base, Shelley whips him across the ropes, Inverted Atomic Drop! Then here comes Sabin running with a full head of steam with a Dropkick to the knees! Shelley now whips himself across the ropes and floats over Yang with an Inverted STF! Sabin's turn once again, Dropkick right to the jaw of Yang! The crowd pop big time for this move by the 'Guns! The duo then see Yoshi getting to his feet and think of something. Shelley waits for Sabin who whips himself across the ropes, and Shelley back drops Sabin over the top rope, landing on Yoshi, taking him out! Shelley then gets a knocked out Yang to his feet, holds him by the neck, runs the ropes, SLICED BREAD CONNECTS! Here's the pin – 1, 2, 3!

Winner: The Motor City Machine Guns (7:16)

The Xplosion crowd comes alive after the win from the 'Guns. Sabin enters the ring shortly before the referee raises Shelley and Sabin's hands in victory. They each go up a turnbuckle and give us their signature pose before hopping back down and hi-fiving each other on the job well done. The cameras then go backstage with Taryn Terrell for an interview. The lovely Taryn Terrell is then seen ready to conduct an interview with her guest, Kazarian.

Taryn: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Kazarian.

Kazarian then pops onto the screen, not looking happy, looking a little dejected if I'm honest.

Taryn: Kazarian, last week on Xplosion, you demanded a shot at Daniels at iMPACT to knock some sense into Daniels, your words not mine. But then you lost on iMPACT, care to share your thoughts?

Kaz's mood doesn't lighten up after the reminder from Taryn there, but he speaks.

Kazarian: Yeah, I know I lost last week but winning wasn't important. The important thing was that I got myself out there. And even if I didn't get the job done, I came damn near close to beating Daniels, which would've meant that I was next in line for AJ's World Title.

A small smirk can now be seen on Kaz's face.

Kazarian: You see Taryn, I think last week, people really took notice of Frankie Kazarian. Not only did he almost pin the #1 Contender to the World Title, but he put everyone on notice. Everyone now knows not to take me lightly. Hell, if you ask me, I should be what this show is about. Me not being on the card again? Please, Foley needs to see the real talent he has on this brand before it's too late.

Before Kaz can continue, the rather unorthodox duo of Paul London and Brian Kendrick appear on screen. They put their arms around Taryn who is trapped between them. Kaz has no idea what's going on and looks frustrated again.

Kazarian: What the hell do you guys think you're doing?

Taryn: I'm thinking we should end the interview here.

London: What? No, no. The interview has just begun.

Paul and Brian laugh before Kaz storms off the set and Taryn finally breaks free of the duo's trap. Paul then takes the mic that has fallen on the ground and speaks.

London: Good news ladies and germs. Next week, you'll see the debut of the Hooliganz in that very ring. So to whoever our opponents may be, GOOD - LUCK

Paul and Brian then share a laugh before the split from the backstage set. The cameras pick up their masks that were seen laid on the floor, before we finally get to commercial.

COMMERCIAL

***TNA WRESTLING AND DIRECT AUTO INSURANCE PRESENT***

Back from the break, the cameras are backstage with Consequences Creed in his locker room. He looks to be getting ready to head out as he's filling his gym bag with the contents of his locker. However, we see that the locker door is slammed on Creed's head. When the cameras zoom out, we see it's the work of Jeremy Buck! Who is followed by Max Buck! Generation Me is here! The duo go to work on Creed, throwing him off his locker repeatedly even onto the walls. Jay Lethal now enters the fray, trying to fend off Generation Me but he suffers the same fate as Creed. It's not over until the trainers and referees in the back contain the situation and get Generation Me out of the locker room.

Borash: Seems as though the tag team division is really heating up here on Xplosion.

Snow: Yeah JB, that attack was nothing personal, it was just Generation Me making a statement. I can't blame them for that attack.

Borash: Nonetheless, we continue on with the action. It's time for Senshi vs. Sonjay Dutt!

*ROCK THE FIGHT*

The unfamiliar theme music of Sonjay Dutt fills the arena. Unbeknowest of who he is, Sonjay does his best to energize the crowd, slapping hands with the people in the front row then leaping into the ring where he poses for the crowd yet again. Some cheers can be heard from the long time TNA fans as they remember Dutt from back in the day.

*FIGHTER'S PASSION*

As soon as the theme music blares through the PA system, boos can be heard but this doesn't seem to bother the psyche of Senshi. The Warrior methodically walks down the ramp, having a mean look on his face, looking all business tonight, or well, every night that is. He enters the ring via the sliding underneath the bottom rope before he stares a hole through his opponent.

Match Three
Sonjay Dutt vs. Senshi

Senshi took the early advantage here but after a sligh mishap, Sonjay took advantage when Senshi missed with a roundhouse kick and was hit with a spinning heel kick. With Sonjay now with the advantage, he pulls out some moves we haven't seen so it wows the crowd a little bit. We join the action about three minutes in with Senshi being whipped to the turnbuckle by Sonjay. He scores with a few rights on Senshi before taking some steps back. He runs at Senshi and connects with a running uppercut on Senshi that floors him, here's the pin – 1, 2, KICKOUT! Sonjay looks at the ref if he got that call right, and he says he did. Sonjay gets Senshi to his feet and slams him hard onto the canvas. Sonjay scales the top rope backwards. He reaches the top and sees if Senshi is still there, he leaps off, Moonsault Double Stomp! It misses! But Sonjay lands on his feet!

With Sonjay findinh his balance, Senshi takes advantage hitting some stiff rights. He then starts with chops connecting to the sternum of Sonjay backing him down to a corner. Senshi drives his shoulders into the gut of Sonjay multiple times. The referee gets to a count of three before he stops but scores with a roundhouse kick right to the side of Sonjay's head! WHAT AN IMPACT! With Sonjay falling to the canvas, Senshi catches him but.....

*FIGHTER'S PASSION*

TJ Wilson makes an apperance! After being kicked in the head by Senshi last week, looks like Wilson is out for revenge. But all he does is stay at the stage with a smile on his face. Senshi catches this and mouths off to TJ, asking him why he's even out there. While Senshi is distracted, Sonjay goes for a rollup on Senshi – 1, 2, 3 – NO! A KICKOUT! Senshi looks incensed by this move from Sonjay. Sonjay tries a clothesline but Senshi ducks underneath it and just roars Sonjay back to the turnbuckle, again connecting with a roundhouse kick! As Sonjay is falling over, Senshi catches him, hooks his leg and head, KI KRUSHER! What a move by Senshi! But he isn't finished yet. He climbs the ropes and when he reaches the top, he looks over to TJ and points at him, he leaps off, WARRIOR'S WAY! DOUBLE FOOT STOMP! Here's the pin – 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Senshi (7:13)

After the match, Senshi looks over to the stage where we see TJ applauding him. This frustrates Senshi even more. TJ is then seen showing the gap between his pointing finger and thumb, indicating that Senshi was this close to losing that match because he took his eyes off his opponent. TJ again applauds Senshi before turning his back, disappearing behind the curtain.

The cameras are then backstage in a locker room where we see Amazing Red doing some last minute stretches. However, he is interrupted by someone. When the cameras zoom out, it's the Xplosion GM, Mick Foley who gets a nice pop. Foley pats Red on the back telling him to go out there and get his revenge after what happened last week. Foley tells Red that he has the utmost confidence in him and gives him the nod of approval. He ends it with saying, “Go get him kid.” Which signals Red to exit his locker room. The last image is of Foley nodding his head looking confident in the kid.

COMMERCIAL

Back from the break, Jeremy Borash and Al Snow recap the events that have happened all through the night. They then hype up the main event, each talking about who they think needs this win more. Their banter is put to an end when one of the competitors in the main event finally make their entrance.

*RAGING OF THE REGION*

To the loudest boos of the night, out walks Generation Next's leader, Austin Aries. Aries walks out with his cape that says “Greatest Man That Ever Lived”. He confidently makes his way down the ramp, not slapping hands with anyone in the front row. He walks up the steel steps and poses for everyone on the ring apron which only gets him boo'd even louder.

RED REMIX

A respectable pop goes up for Amazing Red who flashes his signature pose. He goes to both sides of the ramp to slap hands with the fans before rolling into the ring, staring at Aries. The referee gets in between them which prompts Red to get on the turnbuckle to pose for the fans yet again.

*SLEEP DEPRIVATION*

Just when the referee was about to ring the bell for the match to begin, out walks the X-Division Champion, Homicide. Homicide doesn't go down to the ring though, instead, he joins Jeremy Borash and Al Snow on commentary. With Aries and Red both looking at him, Homicide gives his approval for the referee to begin the match.

Main Event
Austin Aries vs. Amazing Red

The two combatants circle the ring numerous times before finally locking it in. However, Red has other ideas. With Aries looking for a lock up, Red hits a kick to the calf of Aries. He does it once more which leads Aries to get frustrated, leaning out between the ropes for the referee to stop Red and his onslaught. He shakes out his calf to make sure he'll be fine. They look to lock up again, but Aries holds Red in the forehead, mocking him since Red can't throw a punch because he's blocked by Aries's hand. Aries laughs at Red, but Red slaps Aries's hand away and hits a back kick to the abdomen of Aries! He then goes about with those calf kicks once more, once, twice, thrice! Aries finally on his knees. Red whips off the ropes, DROPKICK RIGHT ON THE KISSER! First pin attempt of the night – 1, 2, KICKOUT!

Aries rolls out of the ring looking to take a breather. The referee stops Red from going after him, allowing the referee to start the count. Aries shakes off the cobwebs and then begins plotting where he should enter. He enters in the left side of the ring just missing the referee's ten count. The two lock up once again and Aries goes for the go behind and plants Red on the canvas. He spins around Red's body, slapping him in the head just to frustrated Red. He gets off of Red who isn't impressed with what Aries just pulled. With Red advancing, Aries again goes to the outside which angers Red. The referee again tells Red to back off while he starts the count out. Aries is all smiles and doesn't mind. He runs over to the opposite end of where Red is and looks under the ring for a weapon. Homicide stands from his seat at the announce table, checking what Aries has in plan. At the count of six, Red had enough and whipped himself across the ropes and through the second rope, SUICIDE DIVE! BUT NO! ARIES HITS RED WITH A WRENCH!

Winner: Amazing Red by DQ (3:44)

The crowd is dismayed at Aries's actions here. He drops the wrench and gets Red back in the ring. He powerslams him onto the canvas and calls for the cavalry to arrive. Strong and Sydal each come down the ramp with a chair in hand. The boos are defeaning in the arena right now. Aries then tells Strong and Sydal to get Red to his feet and they do so. Aries hooks his arm around Red's neck and lifts him up, BRAINBUSTERRRRR! You can now hear Homicide drop his headset and is now on the stage. Generation Next however, see him and are ready for him if he comes into the ring. Homicide takes his bandana off and slowly walks down the ramp which gets him some cheers.

He was midway down the ring when he stopped, thought for a second, before leaving, not even turning back to try and save Red. When the coast was clear, Aries instructed Strong to put Red's leg between a chair. He then asked Sydal for his chair. The crowd seemingly knows what's coming next. Aries lifts the chair above his head, BAM! He connects with the chair that had Red's leg wrapped around it! He does this one more time! And another! Aries is relentless! Red frantically screams in pain and wiggles around like a fish out of the water. The crowd can only boo Generation Next. While at commentary, there is no words being spoken, just pure silence. Aries then gets his stable out of the ring and they walk up the ramp, while the medical staff and trainers go down to the ring to check on Red. The last image we see on Saturday Night Xplosion is of Aries, Strong, and Sydal with their arms raised on the stage to close the show.

END.

Spoiler for Quick Results:
Roderick Strong w/Matt Sydal def. Kid Kash
The Motor City Machine Guns def. Jimmy Yang and Yoshi Tatsu
Senshi def. Sonjay Dutt
Amazing Red def. Austin Aries via DQ

ATTENTION!

Did you know that WF has it's very own e-fed? You didn't? Well now you do! The Premier Wrestling Circuit (PWC) is WF's official e-fed. Here, you write for fictional characters that are in a wrestling company. Think of it as your own personal storyline in a WWE game. Does that interest you? If it does, visit the Games and Trivia section and find us in the Wrestling Fantasy Games sub-section. What are you waiting for? Click the link right now. You know you want to ---->
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote