Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #40 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
I've always thought Anark was a good poster, especially outside of rants. This recent development is just odd, almost like he had a meltdown. Rants is a pit, spending too much time in here has claimed many people, Baker's is in a padded cell FFS. Think of all those that passed through here and went fucking mad and that's just in the short time I've been here. I can't even imagine how many poor souls the veterans have seen crushed. Like Baker said, he's not a 'shit' poster.

Maybe he took some bad Meow Meow and took it out on Cat and anyone close to her.

I second this.

I had a Slammer that was part metal, part rubber and smelled like Bubble Gum, how bad ass was I?
I'm not in the cell anymore

I might have a look on e-bay for that slammer, it sounds awesome