Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

I've always thought Anark was a good poster, especially outside of rants. This recent development is just odd, almost like he had a meltdown. Rants is a pit, spending too much time in here has claimed many people, Baker's is in a padded cell FFS. Think of all those that passed through here and went fucking mad and that's just in the short time I've been here. I can't even imagine how many poor souls the veterans have seen crushed. Like Baker said, he's not a 'shit' poster.

Maybe he took some bad Meow Meow and took it out on Cat and anyone close to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
This thread needs an Andy3000 post. Please make it happen God.
I second this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
It's a definite yes, the smileys are just my emotional state over the whole Pogs streak, it's taking a while to get used to life outside of this padded cell.

I had a Slammer that was part metal, part rubber and smelled like Bubble Gum, how bad ass was I?

CLICK ON THE SIG TO ENTER THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER COMPETITION

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year