Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #4342 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Ball View Post
Yeah agreed with MrMister about how authentic the show is and how everything looks. It looks exactly how they lived in them times, it's almost as if the show is actually in that period, for real. I actually love the 20's music played throughout the show, it's a lovely touch.

Capone is great, it's real shame he's only in it every other episode. As I've said I think Jimmy's awesome too but I don't think his story is going to end particularly well for him. Two other character's that I love are John Harrow (I think that's his name, the dude with half an iron mask) and Chalky White. Harrow is a great character, I feel so sorry for him and he's probably the most likeable character on the show for me. You can tell he is a good, honest decent man, but if it came to, this guy could be one deadly son of a bitch, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with him. And Chalky, well what else can I say other than that he is one badass motherfucker. Kessler is great comic relief too.

And Jimmy's mum - damn dat woman is one fine piece of ass. MILF MILF
She's even appealing to Jimmy...

Bubz, why post that pic. WHY?!

But, yes Unhappily Ever After ruled. I'll probably love it even more now that I'm not a kid and I'll grasp the reality that the father was a lunatic talking to a puppet bunny in his imagination.

Last edited by Hayley Seydoux : 11-18-2012 at 06:10 PM.