Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - We need another stable like Evolution on RAW

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Four Horsemen Fortune like stable in WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
If anything what would be great is if we had like a Four Horsemen like group in the WWE but I would rather they be on RAW and of course their manager I would rather have it be either Flair or Arn Anderson but preferably I would want it to be "Double A" The Enforcer Arn Anderson by him becoming the group's manager much like how JJ Dillon was the manager for the Horsemen, my new Horsemen would be:

Arn Anderson (JJ Dillon role; Manager)

Dolph Ziggler (Ric Flair role; Main Eventer of the group)

Cody Rhodes (Tully Blanchard role; Pretty boy technician of the group, one half of the tag team)

Mason Ryan (Arn Anderson role; The new generation enforcer, other half of the tag team)

Seth Rollins (Barry Windham role)
No, stables are over done.