Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #53 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragzila View Post
6 Eve
5 Cesaro
4 Team Foley
3 CM Punk
2 3 Man Band
1 Big Show

Gimmicky,I've known you for a very long time... Don't let these senior citizens get into your head and distract you.Focus on the gold.Tonight could be the most succesful night in the history of Gimmickzilla!
The last few months the title scene have been held in firm hands, by the end of the year I think we can change all of that. But you're right, as of this moment, no more talking, just focus!

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote