Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #4523 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
Do you watch or play your matches, Cookie Monster?
If I want to start/continue a feud, I'll play the match, for example the Vader/Bam Bam one and I also play all the title matches that I book. If I decide I'm going to do a number one contender match for a belt I will simulate it as I don't feel I should be the one to decide who is the number one contender etc.

I've just gone and edited the majority of the rosters rivals and allies so hopefully I will see a bit more involvement with other superstars now, for my first taste of Universe mode I am very much enjoying it.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote