Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When Orton turns heel, will he be a useless cowardly one like Ziggler, ADR, Punk...

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
The_Jiz
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!

The_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missedThe_Jiz probably won't be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
Oh my god, this fucking thread again. How many times will it take to toss it into your slow heads that heels can't be booked like faces? As you said, guys like Del Rio and Show have their moments of clean victories, but they are the bad guys, they NEED heel tactics to get the heat. Same with Punk, i'm actually enjoying his reign, i knew he would use heelish tactics but who gives a fuck, he has a one year logn reign and will headline the Rumble with Rock, plus as a heel he is much more entertaining. 'The heels winning clean All the time' IWC wet-dream needs to go away, get over it, for casuals it needs to be this way, otherwise they get confused and have no idea who to cheer or boo for.
Well that explains why 90% of the time the crowd is dead silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using VerticalSports.Com App
The_Jiz is online now   Reply With Quote