Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

I don't see AJ Styles turning heel as he only turned babyface again a year and a half ago and is seen by many as the face of the company whilst Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Matt Morgan and Aces And Eights are all already heels with Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, James Storm, Bully Ray and AJ Styles himself as babyfaces so a heel turn would leave the roster very lopsided.

Where it is probably leading to and is designed to do is get the sympathy thing going for AJ Styles which will make him more popular and then over the course of a year he will get more momentum before going on to win The Bound For Glory Series and hopefully win the World title. I believe that TNA has held off on doing AJ Styles and Austin Aries for a reason and i seriously see Styles/Aries for the World title as the main event for Bound For Glory next year which potentially could be one of the single greatest matches in TNA history.