Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #1013 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
And finally my friends wife decided she wanted to see Lincoln (and ended up falling alseep for parts of it) and it was good acting and shit but I got kinda bored at times, i've also been up since 6 am and it was an almost 3 hour movie and my brain is fried since its been such a long day. Not a fan of how Spielberg decided to handle the assassination though, thought that was lame. Day-Lewis was awesome as always but the real treat for me was JAMES F'N SPADER & WALT GOGGINS in the same scene even if Walton had a pretty small part. Tommy Lee Jones was also pretty awesome playing himself in the 1800's.
James Spader definitely made it awesome. I just wish Spielberg would have included more humor in the movie. People know it's going to be slow, but that doesn't mean it has to be super boring too. The funniest parts are when they would make fun of DDL's (as Lincoln) stories. and they took like 20 minutes to get to a simple joke.

The Swiss Superman