Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #1114 (permalink)
ABrown
K.O.N.Y.

ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Well, that 3rd quarter had plenty of questionable calls, but I can't blame this (probable) loss all on that. Most blame goes to Chandler imo, he was fucking awful the entire game.
The refs played a huge part in ruining the game. They were letting them play but after the JR elbow EVERYTHING was called a foul, even some that weren't there.

I put most of the blame on Woodson though. When Amare went down, he said he'd adjust the lineups based on who we're play, so I assumed MEM would be one of those teams. It's bad enough he started Melo at the 4, but Melo on Gasol? The fuck was he on? It's no surprise were were better defensively when Sheed (Sheed in the post ) and Thomas (who I thought he would start) came in. He's the reason Melo was in foul trouble

I won't kill Chandler. Camby still isn't ready yet and he's got Thomas parked on the bench for some reason so Chandler can't be that aggressive on d