Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

329K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#693 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

You'll still get 3rd spot. Will Rafa do any better with the current group of players than RDM would have? Probably not. Will Torres play every game again now? Definitely.
Pretty much what I was gonna say. Rafa should secure you guys Champo league football but that at most. Said it from the start of the season and I'm not gonna change it now, the title will be between the two Manchester clubs with Chelsea finishing pretty comfortably in third while guys like Arsenal, Spurs & Maybe Everton (doubt us tbh) will fight for 4th.

Honestly not sure what to make of him actually going to Chelsea though. Never really had that level of hatred for Chelsea even during the Rafa/Jose days. Maybe I just don't care since I have no real expectations of Chelsea to be battling for anywhere except 3rd.

#680 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

The title's coming to Chelseaaaa

#684 ·

Im not sure about the eva thing. its just being spouted by the annoying facebook and twitter groups that make 'jokes'. Havent seen anything about it on the major chelsea blog

as for rafa and transfers, its not like the manager has much of a say in transfers. Thats our director of football's job

#686 ·

Who needs manager when we have our resident bond supervillain owner, our racist bicyclist captain, and hot physiotherapist

its a miracle we even qualify as a football club and not a sitcom on NBC on thursdays

#687 ·

I don't know what Roman thinks Pep is going to do. He's going to play tiki taka with a midfield of Mikel, Lamps and Ramires with Torres up front instead of Messi or Villa. Yeah right.

#689 ·

I'm a little surprised Rafa decided to step in for the rest of the season to an extent. He did well for us for the time he was there but he made some strange decisions the last year of his campaign. Selling Alonso was fucked up. I feel for RDM but that's CHEL$KI for ya'.

#700 · (Edited)

Yes, it is true. Supporting Chelsea can sometimes be like how a woman will stay in an abusive relationship. You keep telling yourself that it's okay and he really loves you but he still knocks you around every time he's had a few drinks.

#701 ·

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/22/mark-clattenburg-cleared-fa-mikel

The Football Association will take no action against Mark Clattenburg over a complaint by Chelsea that he used a racist remark towards Mikel John Obi.

The FA has decided there is "no case to answer" over the allegation the referee said "shut up you monkey" to the midfielder during the match against Manchester United on 28 October.

An FA statement also said the complaint by Mikel's team-mate Ramires was "made in good faith". Mikel himself did not hear the alleged comment.
It seems Chelsea just can't stay out of the news at the moment. I feel bad for Clattenburg, he's been forced to miss games and had his reputation dragged through the dirt, all because of a big misunderstanding. Chelsea players really are some of the most loathsome, arrogant cretins in the game.

#704 ·

He probably said "I couldn't give a monkeys" when a Chelsea player protested something, pathetic to even call it up anyway, especially coming from Chelsea.
It's not pathetic if they genuinely thought they heard something wrong.

Don't really know what happens to the club from here though.

#706 ·

Someone who represents the referee's union was just on the radio and he says Clattenburg didn't say "Couldn't give a monkeys". I assume he's spoken to the man himself to be able to publicly deny that. It's not known what was said exactly. Will be interesting to see what happens to Mikel though now that he's facing a charge from the FA for being abusive towards Clattenburg in the referee's office.

Chelsea have released a statement regarding the whole thing, and there's not even a hint of an apology towards Clattenburg. A bit classless considering the crap he's gone through because of this.

#707 ·

Don't think I've been more embarrassed of being a Chelsea supporter than this week. It's like a running nightmare. I wonder what the hell is going to happen tomorrow? A Rafa fact rant?

#708 · (Edited)

Chelsea as a whole is a fucking disgrace. Racist captain, fans that back him and chant disgusting remarks at Anton Ferdinand in support, arrogant players who force out a manager because they're dropped and told something they don't like to hear, managers sacked left right & centre, then these accusations. Their attitude on the pitch towards refs has been disgraceful too. Asbolute scum that club.

Edit: You can add shooting work experiences to that and shagging other players & best friend's partners.

#710 ·

Surely, going by the Suarez precedent, Clattenburg is guilty simply for saying what he said, regardless of context?

#711 ·

Surely, going by the Suarez precedent, Clattenburg is guilty simply for saying what he said, regardless of context?
Wasn't the Suarez context repeatedly and with the intent to wind up an opposition player in the worst way? Seems like that was a pretty important part of why he received that punishment.

#717 · (Edited)

Abk™;12297287 said:
Pretty sure he'll be gone at the end of the season unless he does something extraordinary or at least when Pep isn't coming. Not a big fan of him btw, just saying how I'm indifferent about the whole sacking and hiring managers thing. It's a norm at this point. Fucking pathetic.

I'm a :mourinho guy.
Robbie did something extraordinary and he still got the boot. Pep would be mad to go to Chelsea, absolutely fucking stark raving bonkers.

"WIBBLE!!!"

#718 ·

Yeah, right.

Roman is the main culprit. He buys a player and wants the player to be thrusted into the team even though the said player is either a flop or is underperforming. The Sheva/Mou situation springs to mind. Now the Torres, Luiz vs RDM situation is the latest. Will be interesting to see what Rafa does in regard to Torres.

#719 ·

Can Chelsea just sell Mata and Oscar so that there's literally no redeeming qualities left about that club. I'm not one of them people what hates a club regardless of the people there but Chelsea FC as a collective group of people are fucking awful. It'd be one thing if it was just them having cunts like Terry and Cole playing for them but by all regards the people running it are just as bad too. It was always inevitable that every party was going to end up coming out of this situation looking bad. Even though Clattenburg's been cleared now, the damage to his reputation and what he's been put through is appalling and can't just be cancelled. Can the FA be stupid enough to assign him another Chelsea match in his carear? At this point it honestly wouldn't shock me and that's what the game has come to.

Regardless though I'm still supporting Chelsea on Sunday :terry

#720 ·

Can Chelsea just sell Mata and Oscar so that there's literally no redeeming qualities left about that club. I'm not one of them people what hates a club regardless of the people there but Chelsea FC as a collective group of people are fucking awful. It'd be one thing if it was just them having cunts like Terry and Cole playing for them but by all regards the people running it are just as bad too. It was always inevitable that every party was going to end up coming out of this situation looking bad. Even though Clattenburg's been cleared now, the damage to his reputation and what he's been put through is appalling and can't just be cancelled. Can the FA be stupid enough to assign him another Chelsea match in his carear? At this point it honestly wouldn't shock me and that's what the game has come to.

Regardless though I'm still supporting Chelsea on Sunday :terry
Me & my mate were chatting about that before, and we both said there was no way he could referee a Chelsea match again. The worst thing about is I'm positive the Chelsea fans will boo him like they did with Ferdinand. They'd probably chant "You know what you are" at Clattenburg too. As bad as the players and Roman are, some of their fans are absolute low life scum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.