Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #1961 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHWashingtonstate View Post
I know he only wrestles in ROH, but if there is anyone who deserves an award for being involved in the match of the year it would have to be Michael Elgin hands down. Hiroshi Tanahashi is the only other person I would remotely consider.
Sir you have wandered into new territory. I would like to inform you of this before anyone pops up out of nowhere and things get crazy.

And as far as WOTY, I'm going to say no for Elgin. Even just for the independents I can't say I would agree. I've liked some of his matches but he is hit or miss with me.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote