Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #505 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy Byro View Post
I was managing Huddersfield in the championship and i was receiving bids for Debuchy, my 20 year old CB with 84 overall, of around 34 million from madrid and chelsea. I turned them all down as he was pivotal in my chances of promotion. My board then says fuck you and sells him to Bayern for 20 million (less than the offers i turned down) without my permision. Bastards.
Yep, that happened to me with Rooney, Barcelona wanted him but I didn't want to sell and then a few days later, the board sold him for less that I was originally offered and they sold him to Bayern without my permission. I was very annoyed with that. However, Reus has been a real influence to my team since I got him to replace Rooney.

Just started my second season and I've picked up Marcelo and Bale, with the latter being an absolute beast. Already scored 5 goals for me in 3 games with a hattrick in his first game. I'm going to sell Carrick at some point and will pick up a new central midfielder.

I'm really enjoying my 3-5-1-1 formation.

Credit: ABrown
Foreshadowed is offline   Reply With Quote