Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bobby Roode is gold!

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friendsTheatricalEssence needs to make some friends
Default Re: Bobby Roode is gold!

As much of a fan of Roode as I am I was against this decision. First of all it renders the PPV pointless (other than Styles but he's in a played out feud anyway now, so not much came of that it seems). And Storm really does deserve to get a title shot on the main event of a PPV, and to be honest deserves a title reign before Roode gets another one. I do hope that they turn it into some kind of multi-man match. Aries/Roode/Storm/Hardy appeals to me. Then hopefully Storm can win the belt and hold it for a decent amount of time before dropping it.