Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cody Rhodes Injured

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #112 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Cody Rhodes Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfchicken View Post
If Cody is our of action, then I'm really hoping for a face turn. Although I am very worried a face turn for Rhodes will bomb.

What character would rhodes be able to play as a babyface?
Anyone know?
Terrible idea. Rhodes as a face may happen eventually, but right now would just be poor timing. He's so natural in the role as a heel.

Look at The Miz, during his WWE title run for example I would have said the same sort of thing. And the 'eventually' for him is now and most are optimistic about it. Once Rhodes has gone as a far as he can as a heel then try him as face.