Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big NXT Names Coming to RAW Soon

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #36 (permalink)
Hera
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Hera 501 - 1000Hera 501 - 1000Hera 501 - 1000Hera 501 - 1000Hera 501 - 1000Hera 501 - 1000Hera 501 - 1000
Default Re: Big NXT Names Coming to RAW Soon

As much as I like Ambrose there's a 0% chance he will be in Team Ziggler and an even lesser chance he and Foley will ever have a match together. Foley isn't wrestling ever again. People need to let it go.

It's clear to me they see value in both Ambrose and Rollins. It will happen when it happens when it comes to both of them. Rollins needs to improve on the mic so having him on NXT as the champ is a good way of developing that. Ambrose needed to bulk up. Putting him on the RAW tour/NXT house shows helps him do that. Outside of the two of them (and the divas) there really isn't anyone in NXT ready to make the jump into the main roster yet. They would flounder pretty quickly and who knows Rollins and Ambrose might flounder too. I'd rather WWE be more protective of two people that they see future value in that just be like BAWH GAWD A RANDOM MAN OUT OF NO WHERE SON OF A BITCH WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER.