I'ma be called an ELITE IBRA HATER after this post, but I don't care. I don't hate the guy at all, I just can't class him among the greats. With that said, I know a lot of people like to throw his consecutive league titles in the faces of people who argue against him. Let me break down these league titles right now;
- Didn't follow it, I'm in no place to judge here.
- They fucking cheated! Those titles aren't even real anymore. So stop saying he won nine or whatever titles in a row.
- Juventus and Milan cheat. Juventus get relegated and lost so many key players (ironically to Inter) and Milan get points deducted. Inter profited from this. Calciopoli wiped out all their rivals. Had Roma had not a mini rebirth under Spalletti, Inter would have probably won the title by February during this period.
- He moved to a team that was in a special period. He got dropped in the second half of the season. He was not key to their success at all.
- I don't want to take too much away from this victory, as I feel they did well. But we must realise that this season was the beginning of the Inter slide after Mourinho left.