Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diplomacy: Run a Country RPG

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
KOB
Give them a swerve turn. Bitches love swerve turns
Premium

KOB 251 - 500KOB 251 - 500KOB 251 - 500
Default Diplomacy: Run a Country RPG

Hopefully we can get enough players to get this going actively. This will be a Nation Roleplaying Game. I could spend all day going into the logistics of it but we'll use light touch regulation, do what you want as long as it's somewhat realistic and follows a few ground rules.

1. Choose a REAL nation to rule. Choose your leader. Set some goals to achieve.

2. Every so often I will post the end of a turn, this will say what has happened in the world in the last 4 months, including the world economy, what uncontrolled nations are doing, natural disasters, how war's are going etc.

3. Post as often or as little as you like each turn, but you may not cover more than 4 months within a turn.

4. You may control 2 nations, but only one of these may be a "big" or developed nation (e.g. USA, China, Britain, Israel) and one smaller one (e.g. Syria, Ireland, Libya.)

5. Try to be realistic, but in the event of a war each nation posts the actions their armies take and as admin I will post how the war is going depending solely on realism and each player's strategy.

6. Organisations such as the UN, NATO and IMF still operate, it if up to each player to join/;eave them as they wish.

7. To join as a nation, just post the following template. All information on the economy must be taken from real life (Just use wikipedia)

8. I'll give reasonable time to post your nation's update but if you don't in time I'll still post the end of turn and still give update's on your country, this may result in your country falling behind somewhat so post regularly.

New applications will be accepted throughout the game

Quote:
Template

Nation:

Leader:

GDP:

National Debt:

Unemployment Rate:

Leader's goals:

Other Info: