Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 20 Icons of the Attitude Era

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #40 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 20 Icons of the Attitude Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
My only major disagreement with the list is Shawn at 6 and Hunter at 3. Shawn really kicked off the Attitude Era with the Screwjob and took part in a few of it's most illustrious matches like facing Taker in the Cell and facing Austin with Tyson as referee. I have a lot more fond memories of Shawn at the top than I do Hunter.
Hunter's feud with The Rock in 2000 was my personal favorite feud of all time. I also think Hunter was the more powerful personality in DX, funnier, and the better mic worker overall.