Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #2892 (permalink)
IncapableNinja
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

IncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friends
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I'd take Falcao, Cavani and RVP over Ibrahimovic and I fucking love Ibrahimovic.
I'd take Ibrahimovic for a home game against a lowly team intent on parking the bus. That's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Also, when discussing players' credentials for being considered among the World's best, form in the Europa League is completely irrelevant.
Is this because the UEFA Cup has teams of differing levels of ability, matches in which one team has more of an incentive to win than the other and some matches with absolutely no impact on anything? Sort of like a league.

If you remove the #1 and some of the #2 seeds in the Champions League, the standard between the two competitions is pretty similar. Besides, it's pretty rare for Ibra's teams to meet many of those #1 seeds in the same tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Ok, a couple of things. Nobody is denying that Ibra doesn't have amazing talent. Get that through your head first Bananas.
Also, this.
Why does everything have to be so black and white all the time?

Last edited by IncapableNinja : 11-18-2012 at 08:31 AM.
IncapableNinja is online now   Reply With Quote