Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #1011 (permalink)
Destiny
BAD RELIGION

Destiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF BallotDestiny made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
TDK > TDKR > BB

I love all three though. The last two are the only films I've seen more than once at the cinema.
Same for me. I would have them in that order. I watched DK 3 times at the cinemas and watched DKR 4 times (haha). Such a great trilogy.

Watched Midnight in Paris last night. It was a really clever film and was visually very appealing. I really enjoyed it and though Woody Allen did a great job. It makes me want to visit Paris. I was surprised by the performances of both Wilson and McAdams a they were pretty solid, which I didn't expect. Stoll as Hemingway was awesome. Overall, a lovely flick.