Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 20 Icons of the Attitude Era

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #38 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The 20 Icons of the Attitude Era

WWE counted and presented the Attitude Era, its logos and product from mid 1997 to April 2002. That was the official start and end if you want something like that. After the Draft they changed the logos, the sets, the rosters, the atmosphere, the TV concept and a few months later, the Top guy Rock passed the torch to the Top guy of the new era Lesnar. Along with that, Rock and Austin finished their full time run around that time. IMO, the official end of an era was the Rock/Austin moment in the ring after their WM19 match.

1. Rock/Austin
2. Vince
3. Foley

Angle should be a lot higher on this list, but I guess that's part of WWE's mentality pretending that he was never in the company. At least Top 10. Shane should also be up there. And I agree with Sable because at her 98-99 peak she was one of the most over personalities ever in wrestling, not only in the females category.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote