Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #2878 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Joel, just admit you were wrong about Ibra. You want to talk about performances in big games. Last season, Milan v Arsenal, Ibrah was the man of the match and had a 9/10 performance, van Persie meanwhile 5/10. Everyone here knows how much I love van Persie, I think he's the best striker in the Premier League (equal with Aguero I'd say), but at the end of the day, he's never won a league title in his career. Ibra on the other hand has won NINE league titles in his career. Also you go on about Ibrah's lack of goals in CL knock-out rounds, only scoring three goals in them. Falcao has only ever scored three goals in the CL overall. So you're contradicting yourself again.
Maybe that has something to do with the fact that Ibra's played for the best teams in those countries at that time, Milan, Juve, Inter, Barca, Ajax etc. RVP couldn't win the Premiership for Arsenal by himself. You can't put all that on him. If Ibra had been playing for Arsenal would they have won league titles? If anyone's arrogant enough to say that it's you even though it's incredibly hypothetical.

Last edited by Nige™ : 11-18-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote