Wrestling Forum banner

Personally, I think Taz is better as a heel

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  ROHWashingtonstate 
#1 ·
I think his better work was his heel work with Cole. This past week when Kaz and Daniels came out, Taz briefly put them over in a heel manner. At least playing with it momentarily. I think 3 face commentators is too much, one of them has to be a heel.

#3 ·
i dont understand what peoples fascination is with face heel commentating. Its clear this guy is the 3rd for now. Until they kick someone out or both. Calling a wrestling show should be done well and clear. No bad guy good guy heel. It just messes with calling a good wrestling match or giving us info the other guy needs to do. That new guy calls matches very well.Now we just need another new guy like JB to inform us about things.

Tazz is horrible and never makes sense and mike is a troll. They both need to go.

Magic is for in the ring

#4 ·
i dont understand what peoples fascination is with face heel commentating. Its clear this guy is the 3rd for now. Until they kick someone out or both. Calling a wrestling show should be done well and clear. No bad guy good guy heel. It just messes with calling a good wrestling match or giving us info the other guy needs to do. That new guy calls matches very well.Now we just need another new guy like JB to inform us about things.

Tazz is horrible and never makes sense and mike is a troll. They both need to go.

Magic is for in the ring
Bobby the Brain, Jesse Ventura, JBL, Jerry Lawler...are you kidding ? Some of the best commentators in the history of the business have been heels and they all created phenomenal dynamics with a good face alongside them.

#6 ·
In my opinion having a heel commentator is a MUST for every wrestling promotion.

#7 ·
anyone was better than face Cole

#10 ·
Taz has a good voice but he make a lot of mistakes. He can't be fired as he's got nothing else to do. Be a manager?

#11 ·
Taz has always leaned towards the heel since joining the booth in TNA. He wasn't 100% old-school heel commentator level, but it's been there since 2009. He's terrible either way.

Keneley has really grown on me and easily the strong man of the booth. I think TNA realized he was a must to be on at all times since he's actually bearable. Not in a wrestlecrap sort of way either.

#13 ·
Taz comes across as a bit of a dick anyway in shoot interviews so perhaps it comes natural to him ;) He was good as a face in the WWE actually; Cole/Tazz worked well for years. People complain about Cole being shit but he's not because Tazz has now gotten exposed as a bad commentator; he doesn't have Cole to lead him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.