Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 01:43 AM   #1002 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Big movie watching day today.

First off caught the New Spiderman (for fucks sake Emma Stone is like the sexiest thing ever) which I really liked the first 2/3rds of it, but the last bit didn't sit well with me for some reason. I almost marked out at the end because I thought the guy in the shadow was Willem Defoe being Osborn again but it wasn't. Garfield, Ifans, Stone, Leary & Sheen were all really great in this.

Then went to the cinema later and saw Argo a.k.a. ARGOFUCKYOURSELF and its hands down the best movie i've seen this year but I like Avengers more still. Ben Affleck when did you get so talented.

And finally my friends wife decided she wanted to see Lincoln (and ended up falling alseep for parts of it) and it was good acting and shit but I got kinda bored at times, i've also been up since 6 am and it was an almost 3 hour movie and my brain is fried since its been such a long day. Not a fan of how Spielberg decided to handle the assassination though, thought that was lame. Day-Lewis was awesome as always but the real treat for me was JAMES F'N SPADER & WALT GOGGINS in the same scene even if Walton had a pretty small part. Tommy Lee Jones was also pretty awesome playing himself in the 1800's.