Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shawn Michaels and Diesel

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #34 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Shawn Michaels and Diesel

It's a shame though, as his concern over her and not wanting to believe she was sleeping around is what fucked up his wrestling career. I remember somebody telling the story (maybe Syxx or Nash) about how when they would go on the road, Tammy would ride with Shawn. Chris would ride with other members of the Kliq and would ask one of them if Shawn was messing with Tammy. They would tell him no and he believed it.

Hell, I remember in ECW in a promo making a remark to Candido about it. So, it's not like he didn't know that Tammy was cheating, I just think that at the time, both were so young and so far gone on drugs that neither cared enough about the truth, which is why Tammy never admitted to it until after Candido died.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote