Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jun 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: If WWE wrestlers could be your family....
If WWE wrestlers could be your family, who would you choose?
-Brother (Brothers if tag-team, up to 40 years)
-Sister (Divas, sisters if tag-team, up to 40 years)
-Grandfather (A WWE legend over 50)
-Grandmother (WWE legend over 50)
-And a friend who's always there for you to entertain you
Definitely a...."unique" thread but ok. lol
- idk I guess Mark Henry. Seems like a good dude that would make a good father. I assume he has kids. Plus, imagine if you were getting bullied in school. That be one badass dad to have. lol
- idk, I'd fuck most divas so that would be a little weird.
- R-Truth. I actually know some of his family and they are good people. He seems like a cool dude too.
- same issue as mom. Would be weird
- Ron Simmons.
- seriously, just can't think of any black woman in pro wrestling it wouldn't be weird to be related to.
- Kofi. Seems like a nice person. Video game/comic book nerd so we would probably have a lot in common.
Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!
Last edited by #PushKofiKingston; 11-18-2012 at 12:06 AM.