Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #1100 (permalink)
Armor King
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Armor King 501 - 1000Armor King 501 - 1000Armor King 501 - 1000Armor King 501 - 1000Armor King 501 - 1000Armor King 501 - 1000Armor King 501 - 1000
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Player A: 7/6/2 BPG on 54%, 22 MPG
B: 11/6/1/2 BPG on 57%, 19 MPG

Both centers, who would you start? It doesn't matter if McGee has a low IQ, the Nuggets need to take that "risk" (if there is one). I don't recall McGee doing anything stupid in his stint in Denver, he was balling the entire LAL series too last year. Nuggets have been struggling all year, they need to make that change. On the positive side, Gallo finally had a nice game
Like Notorious said George Karl is part of the problem. They are also playing lazy defense often and it showed tonight against the Spurs. Maybe McGee is doing things in practice that Karl doesn't like and its causing him not to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
Thought Bulls game would be closer...
Clippers have too much firepower and they are a very deep team.

The Suns are my team and although they are not looking too bad I hope they don't end up like the Rockets or the Bucks competing for 8th seeds and shitty lottery picks.