Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #4493 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
X-Pac finally gets what he deserves in his match against R-Truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3aLsN5xmc4&feature=plcp

Edit: Not sure how to get the Youtube tags to work so here's a link.
[ youtube ]j3aLsN5xmc4[ /youtube ]

Copy the letters/numbers from in between the = and & signs. From there just remove the spaces in the brackets.

In Universe is there a way to have somebody not compete for the World Championship(s)? I really don't want guys like LOD or The McMahons going after the WWE/WHC. I don't mind them on my roster. Just don't want guys like that going for the main titles. Rather keep LOD in the tag team division, Shane O'Mac in the minor, Vinnie Mac nowhere near titles, etc. I noticed the option for the minor championship on both brands. But it doesn't seem available for the major. Or do I have to just keep moving them down the rankings?

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid : 11-17-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote