Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #429 (permalink)
Emotion Blur
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Emotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missed
Default Re: AJ/Cena/Vickie Storyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
I find the storyline funny. It's good to see Cena getting owned every week. I think Ziggler will distract Cena in his match at Survivor Series, leading to Punk retaining the title, so it leads to Cena/Ziggler at TLC. Cena wins at TLC and Ziggler cashes in MITB and becomes World Champion. That would be awesome.
This makes me wonder...Has there ever been a MITB Holder who got to a championship match without cashing in? Then if they lose the match (and don't win the championship), they can just turn the briefcase in for an on-the-spot re-match?