Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #3461 (permalink)
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Hey guys I may introduce the triple threat/4 way match concept for my thread soon for WrestleMania XI. Im not sure if ECW created the 3way/4way match concept in 93/94 but they popularized it. Id like to know what was the first 3 way/triangle and 4 way match in WCW? I think the first 3 way match in WCW was at Fall Brawl 94. Is this correct? Sting vs Big Boss Man vs Vader, the match had some weird rules. WCW then did a triangle match at Starrcade 95, Flair vs Sting vs Luger. The WWE started to use the 3 way/4 way match concept in 96/97. The Raw Bowl in January 96 was a 4 way tag match. Then a year later they started using the triple threat match concept. I'd like to introduce a 4 corners tag match in the WWE soon. Then for a future ppv I'll introduce the triple threat match in the WWE. I'd like to know if introducing the 3 way/4 way match concept would be a good fit in 1995? If ECW and WCW can have it so soon then why not the WWE?