Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #3461 (permalink)
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Hey guys I may introduce the triple threat/4 way match concept for my thread soon for WrestleMania XI. Im not sure if ECW created the 3way/4way match concept in 93/94 but they popularized it. Id like to know what was the first 3 way/triangle and 4 way match in WCW? I think the first 3 way match in WCW was at Fall Brawl 94. Is this correct? Sting vs Big Boss Man vs Vader, the match had some weird rules. WCW then did a triangle match at Starrcade 95, Flair vs Sting vs Luger. The WWE started to use the 3 way/4 way match concept in 96/97. The Raw Bowl in January 96 was a 4 way tag match. Then a year later they started using the triple threat match concept. I'd like to introduce a 4 corners tag match in the WWE soon. Then for a future ppv I'll introduce the triple threat match in the WWE. I'd like to know if introducing the 3 way/4 way match concept would be a good fit in 1995? If ECW and WCW can have it so soon then why not the WWE?