Wrestling Forum banner

Lifetime/Premium Badges

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Stax Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
#11 ·
That also literally takes half an hour tops, to anyone with Photoshop. Your excuses are shady, sir! You're just lazy! I mean, it's a tranquil thing that ultimately doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things anyway, but another admin could have knocked it out already, for sure. Or at least put the old one up until the new one is created, which common sense would dictate.

Actually, there's a bunch you could just jackmove from various other forums.

#12 ·
Some new ones were made a few days ago but the creator didn't like them, so he's back at the drawing board. We don't just make anything in photoshop and put it out there. Plus apparently one staff member can see the old tag that nobody else seems to be able to see. Odd. Oh, the admins here don't have FTP. It's added in user ranks.

Nice try to make me look incompetent. Fail. Go back in your corner.

#13 ·
I'm not trying to make you look incompetent at all, I was trying to help. :( I have a lot of experience running message forums. I wasn't trying to sound condescending. I like you Headliner, I think you're cool people. I think you're just too stressed out! I've been talking about you in the jobbers thread. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.