Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wii U Launch. Are U ready?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wii U Launch. Are U ready?

It interests me, but I'm not going to go out and fight crowds for one. I made that mistake with the Nintendo Wii the weekend following Thanksgiving in 2006. The lines were ridiculous to get them, luckily I was third or fourth in line at GameStop and got one. But I rushed out there like there was no tomorrow afterwords. People get insane when it comes to game consoles around this time of the year. So I'm thinking Spring/Summer-ish 2013 and I'll get me a Wii U.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote