Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #372 (permalink)
IncapableNinja
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

IncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Can't have you and Joel getting too big for your britches.

Sterling was alright, i was happiest with how Hendo did. Looked solid in the centre alongside Allen.
I should say I only caught extended highlights...MOTD highlights...Sears catalogue...GIFS of the goals.

Nice to read that Jordan has done well, he's the only one of the Fabled Four that I hadn't completely given up on. With Lucas back in full training and Allen looking a little tired recently, now is the time for Henderson to make a real push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
Well done Norwich and WBA, great results.
West Brom, again. Must be one hell of a feeling for their fans to see them on 23 points in mid-November. They might even be able to enjoy their last home fixture of the season.

Last edited by IncapableNinja : 11-17-2012 at 08:36 PM.