Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #372 (permalink)
IncapableNinja
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Can't have you and Joel getting too big for your britches.

Sterling was alright, i was happiest with how Hendo did. Looked solid in the centre alongside Allen.
I should say I only caught extended highlights...MOTD highlights...Sears catalogue...GIFS of the goals.

Nice to read that Jordan has done well, he's the only one of the Fabled Four that I hadn't completely given up on. With Lucas back in full training and Allen looking a little tired recently, now is the time for Henderson to make a real push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
Well done Norwich and WBA, great results.
West Brom, again. Must be one hell of a feeling for their fans to see them on 23 points in mid-November. They might even be able to enjoy their last home fixture of the season.

Last edited by IncapableNinja : 11-17-2012 at 08:36 PM.