Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #369 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
enjoying united losing i can understand, but why us?
afraid we might take that europa league position from you? :cashley
Can't have you and Joel getting too big for your britches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncapableNinja View Post
Holy rigatoni. We won and nothing went wrong. #TITLE PUSH!

Looks like a much improved performance from Sterling, seems to have added a bit of smarts to his final ball.

* Just caught sight of the "Martinez angry at Suarez stamp." headline. -10 points for you, Bobby.
Sterling was alright, i was happiest with how Hendo did. Looked solid in the centre alongside Allen.