Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Analyze This: Greatest of All Times

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #29 (permalink)
The Gorgeous One
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000
Default Re: Analyze This: Greatest of All Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Because otherwise you're just wanting to know who is the biggest draw ever and that's not a message forum question. That's go fuckin' look up the numbers because there's no discussion or debate to be had there. So, yeah, what's the point of that at all?
Maybe I should have clarified that drawing power is the most important criteria, not the only criteria. Impact is the second criteria, which should be looked at objectively. It's a hell of a lot better than saying guy A is better than guy B because guy A is better in the ring.

Like I said before I don't believe there is a definitive GOAT, I just think there are levels of wrestlers in terms of greatness, which still allows discussion.
The Gorgeous One is offline   Reply With Quote