Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shawn Michaels and Diesel

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
ShowStopper
ROLLINS.

ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500ShowStopper 21001 - 21500
Default Re: Shawn Michaels and Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
The point is, you act like because one of them says something, you act as if I can't have an opinion to the contrary. Thats what this whole debate is, you not agreeing with my opinion and constantly bringing up what I already knew. Yet, when I bring up what somebody said, it's wrong because Bret or Shawn said something different. They've been saying something different for nearly 15 years now.

So, if you logic is that I can't have my own opinion on this matter, just quit replying now because no amount of quotes from shoots I've likely seen or heard, are going to make me change my opinion. And my opinion is that HBK benefited from Hall, Nash & Kid leaving and that the heat between HBK & Bret was mainly due to Tammy.

If you disagree, fine but at least debate my opinion with your own opinion. I've read enough articles and watched enough shoots, I know the story these guys told and if I still have this same opinion, do you really think you repeating what Bret or Shawn said is going to make me say "I take my opinion back"? No it won't.

Again, this is all my opinion. All my opinion, I don't give a damn who said what, this is opinion based. Jesus Christ, I should know not to argue with somebody over a particular wrestler they have in their sig.

Dude, go back when we first started to interact. You started it by criticizing my first post on this thread, which wasn't even in response to you, and you started to go at it with me for no reason.

If that's your opinion, that's perfectly fine. I don't begrudge anyone their opinion. And FWIW, we agree that Hall and Nash leaving helped HBK (just like it would help any main eventer in the company at that point because there was obviously now 2 open spots). The only part where we disagree is that HBK wanted Nash and Hall to leave. That is literally it. It really isn't a big deal at all.

And believe me, just because I like HBK doesn't mean I can't see his faults. He had a ton back then.

ShowStopper is offline   Reply With Quote