Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Analyze This: Greatest of All Times

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Analyze This: Greatest of All Times

I say no.

People have this weird notion that drawing is the only thing that matters. I don't include that at all, when speaking on the GOAT. For me, this about wrestling. I don't factually know how much money somebody made, other than from what they want you to know. The criteria for GOAT should solely be based on what you know and that is what happens in the ring. As a fan, that is all that should matter. It kills me when fans today call a particular guy a draw because of the money he's making but completely ignore a guy from 20, 30 even 40 years ago because the business wasn't as big. It's all a reflection of the economy but don't ignore the guy who did a lot in elevating the business simply because he wasn't setting attendance records or making millions.

Anything involving GOAT wrestler should solely be based on what happens in that ring, not at the ticket booth.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote