Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #355 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Diabolical performance. Doubt anyone on MOTD will say anything negative about Fergie but he got it all wrong today. Giggs and Carrick at CM together was always going to be trouble. Giggs should only be playing home games and this fascination with Carrick being the first name on the team sheet no matter how bad he plays is really pissing me off now. He got the subs totally wrong too. Didn't think we as horrible defensively as we've been at times this season, we just didn't create anything going forward which is baffling. Not a single chance of any note where we looked like scoring. Van Persie goes missing too much from games and that's so annoying when we drop points and he's invisible all match. Young was useless. Hernandez did nothing. Fuck knows what has happened to Valencia. It's like he's gone from being the best out and out winger in the world to someone who doesn't have a clue what to do with a football. We never looked like winning, or even getting a draw after they scored. Laughable performance. It was like watching a repeat of how Villa played against City today.

Really pissed that we've give up the lead on City as well. They won't be as average as they've been so far this season all the way through so it was vital we built up a gap between us and them before we played them. At least they've got Chelsea next week and we've got QPR at home so there's a decent chance we can go back top next week.

grats to Norwich though. They deserved 3 points. Didn't they think they were overly outstanding though and I bet they put in a handful of better team performances than today over the season. Pretty simple to beat zombies though.